Lone Star Tobacco was founded by Ben Henderson in Houston TX in 1981. He grew and expanded the business throughout the years all in one location for 29 years. In 2010 his son Forbes Henderson took the reins and moved the store to Vintage Park located at 249/Louetta. Store design has been dramatically updated, and it has been very successful. We are a Davidoff white authorized dealer and we carry a huge selection of other premium cigars, humidors, lighters, pipes and pipe tobacco at very competitive prices.
Forbes' top ten favorite cigars
- Padron No 45 - Medium plus, earthy, smooth and very complex. One of the best to pair with a nice single malt scotch
- AVO Heritage - full bodied, leathery and full of flavor
- Quesada Tributo - pyramid - wonderful full bodied taste and spice
- La Flor Dominican double ligero chisel - Good everyday cigar - full bodied and complex - the single ligero with oscuro natural wrapper is good for a medium balance and similar complexity.
- Oliva Serie V - Nicaraguan sun grown - medium plus - great earthy notes and nice complexity.
- Don Pepin Blue toro - Nicaragua blend, very nice, smooth flavor all the way through
- My Father by Don Pepin - similar to the blue with a bit more of everything
- Ashton VSG sorcerer - Dominican - full bodied, complex and spicy
- Padron 1926 and 1964 - the 64 is very smooth and creamy with full smoke flavor, the 26 is stronger and a little more complex
- Davidoff maduro toro - Dominican, maduro wrapper, full flavor, warm chocolate notes, very smooth. Great cigar to pair with a nice red wine.